*Have your measurements professionally taken: Bust, Waist, Hips (hips only if gown fill be fitted over hips–helpful chart). A-line dresses have extra room over the hips.
- Select the manufacturer & style number of the gown you wish to purchase.
- Based on your measurements, choose a size according to the size chart of the manufacturer. No customizations can be made to dresses. It is as is the way you see it on the manufacturer’s website
- Color may vary from what you see online versus in person. You are responsible for color and cannot request money back or make changes to orders if the color isn’t the same as what you saw online at the time of placing order.
- Fax (561-691-4777 ) or Email Molle Bridals (firstname.lastname@example.org) your order: the style number, size (s) and the color you have selected, contact information and shipping address.
- You will receive a phone call back from a Molle Bridal consultant to confirm your order and we will email you with the dress contract for execution.
- Once we receive the signed dress contract back, a Molle Bridal consultant will call you to confirm the order again and take a credit card payment over the phone and place the order.
- Payments are taken in full at time of order via telephone. One credit card per order.
- Please provide all shipping information at the time of order.
- NO ALTERATIONS ARE DONE ON THESE DRESSES
- Once the dress (s) arrive they cannot be tried on in the store. Dresses purchased through the “No Frills” Program will automatically be shipped to the addresses provided. All online orders are FINAL SALES and CANNOT BE CHANGED OR CUSTOMIZED.
- For Bridesmaids orders, it is best to order all dresses together to ensure dye lot match.
- You are responsible for all information provided on your order.
- You are responsible for all shipping fees, rush fees and miscellaneous fees.
- All Sales are final. Orders cannot be canceled or exchanged.
Match Price Program – How it Works
Molle Bridals will try to match and beat the lowest price you find from any online bridal store (must be a registered retailer) by 5%. We’ll charge whatever additional fees they may charge. All Match Price sales must be completed online only and MUST be done before a purchase is completed. Customers who would like to match price must submit paperwork from the competitor’s website via fax (561-691-4777) or email (email@example.com). The paperwork must include both list price and final price at checkout after all additional fees, taxes, shipping costs, etc. have been calculated. Many online retailers will display a lower price, but will add significant fees during the checkout process. We will let you know over the phone at the time of order if we can match and beat the lowest price you found.
*Some companies are excluded from the “Price Guarantee Program.”All Match Pricing Must Be Sent Via Email or Fax. Buyers BEWARE of online fraudulent dress counterfeiters that advertise extremely low prices which most likely will result in poor quality and/or non-receipt of goods. In these situations, we will be unable to price match.
*Match price will not be offered after an order has been placed.